Once I threw in the towel on my junk food vegetarian ways, I took up healthy eating. I thought I had it all figured out based on what I read online. So I steamed, grilled and boiled the heck out of everything. And it tasted like nothing.
And no dessert. No dessert? It was no fun.
Passionate about healthy living, I enrolled at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a Health Coach because I knew there had to be more to it than boring food and deprivation. It turns out there is!
Marissa’s Well-being and Health and Where I Need to Be were built on my mission to take the guesswork out of healthy eating and inspire women just like you and me to ditch their love-hate relationship with food.
As your Health Coach I act as your personal knowledgeable adviser by providing ongoing support and guidance as you set goals and make sustainable changes that improve your health and happiness. I will listen carefully and help you to navigate the world of contradictory nutrition advice to determine what changes are necessary for you.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness. Together, we will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
Your customized 6-month program includes:
- Two, monthly one-on-one 50 minute coaching sessions
- Goal-setting and tracking
- A full and ongoing analysis of your eating habits with recommended tweaks and changes
- Mini-lessons on whole food ingredients, their benefits and how you can fit them seamlessly into your own life
- Unlimited easy, healthy recipes tailored to your individual preferences
- Actionable takeaways after every session to put what you’ve learned into practice
- Unlimited email support
- Check-ins and motivation between sessions
- A resource (Me!) for all those little nutrition questions you don’t have time to research yourself
The results you’ll see include, but are NEVER limited to:
- Exploring new foods and trying loads of super easy, but delicious recipes that will become your new favorites
- Less bloat, more energy
- Finding your healthiest weight ever
- A new way of eating that fits your lifestyle like a glove
- A concrete understanding of how food affects your body (i.e. the food-mood connection)
- At-home meal planning skills and tips for navigating restaurant menus so you always know what to eat anytime, anywhere
- New-found confidence and a zest for life like you’ve never had before!
Ready to go? Fill out the below Health Coaching Application and I’ll be in touch if you’re a good candidate for health coaching.
Not sure if health coaching is right for you? Check out my Quick Cleanses! A minimum time and monetary investment, they’re a great way to get acquainted with my unique approach and philosophy while kick-starting your health and wellness goals.
Contact me to discuss whether health coaching is right for you!
Become a Health Coach
When I enrolled at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, I knew one thing: I was finally exactly where I needed to be. Unfulfilled in my corporate job, I yearned to find my purpose in helping others. With my passion for healthy eating and exercise, a career as a health coach was the right fit.
I was knowledgeable about whole foods nutrition and healthy eating, but at IIN I deepened that knowledge while working on other areas of my life like self care and spirituality. I learned from some of the world’s leading wellness gurus like Andrew Weil, Joel Fuhrman, Geneen Roth, Neal Barnard, Barry Sears, John Douillard, Mark Hyman, Sally Fallon, Annemarie Colbin, Deepak Chopra and many more.
IIN changed my life and is the greatest gift I’ve ever given myself.
If you’re interested in a career in health coaching, call IIN at 1-800-730-5444 or email email@example.com.
Let them know Marissa Vicario was influential in your decision to enroll.
For more information:
- Listen to the replay of the Want To Start Your Dream Career? Webinar, featuring me
- Download the IIN catalog
- Visit the IIN web site and sign up for next free Q&A webinar
- Download the Integrative Nutrition eBook
I love to answer questions about IIN – simply contact me here or at firstname.lastname@example.org