I learned to navigate health and wellness while working in the corporate world and juggling a demanding schedule. I understand the benefits of happy, healthy employees. I believe corporate wellness is within reach with the right resources and support.
Today’s professionals are more in need of health and wellness than ever before. A happier, healthier, more balanced employee yields more productivity, focus and creativity invaluable in a competitive marketplace.
According to the Harvard Business Review, every dollar invested in employee and corporate wellness programs can yield up to $6 in health care savings.*
As your Corporate Wellness Partner, I will work with your HR team or Wellness Coordinator to devise a program that fits your corporate culture. I offer speaking, educational workshops, lunch and learns, teleclasses, web casts and group coaching on an as-needed or ongoing basis.
I’ve spoken about topics like health and wellness, blogging and entrepreneurship at conferences, in corporate settings, schools, fitness studios and retail environments in front of audiences as large as several thousand and as small as ten.
My corporate wellness and speaking experience includes conferences and organizations like:
:: Tranquil Waters The ELEVATE Series: Workshops for Women
:: International law firm Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom
:: New York University
Choose from a variety of relevant topics or create your own.
- Sustainable Self Care: Finding Your Center in the City That Never Sleeps
- Making Healthy a Habit
- Heart Smart: Managing High Blood Pressure and Cholesterol Naturally to Reduce Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Eating for Sustained Energy and Focus
- Weigh Less, Live More: Achieving Natural Weight Loss and Weight Management
- Sugar Shock: Deconstructing Sugar Cravings for Optimal Health and Weight Loss
- Nutrition 101 and Stress Management: Gain Control of Your Physical and Emotional Health
- Smart Nutrition for Busy Professionals
- Stress Management Made Simple
- Superfoods at Work
- Health and Self Nourishment for Body, Mind & Spirit
“Marissa was an excellent speaker and was noticeably passionate about her job and purpose in life.”
“The handouts were very helpful and really put ideas of a healthy lifestyle into perspective.”
“It was refreshing to have a presenter who is a successful woman who also loves her job!”
Contact me for program pricing and to discuss your organization’s unique needs.