An Exclusive 4-week Online Wellness Program
Feel leaner, stronger and more energized at the Bar AND in your daily life
Starts February 11, 2019!
You will …
- Understand how a whole foods diet and healthy lifestyle will benefit your Bar Method workout – and put the concepts into practice
- Set and meet personal wellness goals in a supportive environment with like-minded women
- Learn how to choose the best meals and snacks to fuel your workout
- Understand your hunger and deconstruct your cravings
- Feel leaner, stronger and more energized at The Bar and in your daily life
What’s included …
- Digital workbook and handouts with all group materials
- Weekly nutrition and wellness lessons
- 2 One-on-one Coaching calls with Danielle and Marissa
- Membership in a Private Facebook Group
- Healthy recipes and more!
Some of the topics we’ll cover …
- What to eat and why
- How to Makeover your Plate
- Stress Management & Self-care
- Understanding Cravings
- Meal Planning
- and Much, Much More!
We start February 11!
Group meets weekly on Mondays via phone, at 8 p.m. ET and ALL calls will be recorded!
This program is perfect for you if …
- You’re tired of fad diets
- You want to commit to a healthy balance once and for all
- You want to understand your body, what to feed it and how to treat it
- You’re confused about all the conflicting nutrition information out there and how to apply it to your own life
- You’ve spent more money than you can tally on fad diets, juice cleanses, health foods, supplements and workouts and you’re not getting anywhere
- You’re curious about just how healthy you can be and want to learn and explore
This program is NOT for you if …
- You’re unwilling to make a monetary investment in your long-term health and well-being, no matter how small
- You’re a fad dieter and calorie-counter and want to stay that way
- You’re negative or believe you already know all there is to know
- You’re unwilling to invest some time and effort toward being as healthy as you can be
Priced separately, this program is a $497 value, but we’re offering it ALL for less than $217 so we can make this life-changing experience available to more women!
Here’s What You Should Do Next ….
- Click the button below that says ‘Add to Cart’ then locate the Shopping Cart on the sidebar to the right and click on the Paypal logo to complete your transaction.
- Look for an email to confirm your transaction. That’s it!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have a busy schedule. Will I have time to devote to the program?
A. Most of the program is at your own pace. If you can’t make one of the live calls, the recording will be available to you to listen to on your own time. Everything else is as you like or have time for. That said, if you sign up, you should commit to making some time to participate and implement some of the recommendations. It’s cliche but what you put in, you get out!
Q. I’m already pretty healthy. Will I get anything out of this?
A. There’s something for everyone! If you’re already healthy, it’s a chance to see how healthy you can be. There are always upgrades and tweaks you can make to what you’re doing already. There are plenty of opportunities to learn from others in the group and solidify your already healthy habits in new and fresh ways.
Q. I know nothing about healthy eating and nutrition. Will I feel lost and left behind?
A. Not at all! This group is for everyone no matter where you are on your journey. You are free to take what’s best for you and leave the rest for another time. We’ll be holding your hand the entire way and you’ll have the support of a group of women who are all working on similar goals.
Q. I’m not sure I’m ready to make changes. Will this program have me going completely vegan or giving up the foods I love?
A. Not at all. You can make as many or as few changes as you’re ready to make. This program isn’t about going vegan, vegetarian, paleo or anything else. It’s simply about creating healthy habits.
Q. I just want to passively observe, not participate. Is that ok?
A. Not really. The objective of being in a group is to be an active participant and learn from each other. You get out what you put in. A financial commitment is an energetic commitment to go all in. You’ll be glad you did!
Q. How can I be sure I’ll follow through?
A. Nothing is ever certain but if you do the work and put the time in, you will see results. You also get one on one time with each of us for extra support and motivation. If you make the effort, you will be successful.
Q. Will you offer this group again?
A. Possibly, but we’re not sure. If you feel the call to do this program now, do it now. We can’t guarantee the price will be this low or that we will continue to offer this group going forward. Carpe diem!
Praise for Bar Fuel
“Marissa and Danielle both offered refreshing insight on how to approach not only healthy eating but a healthier lifestyle with an emphasis on self-care.”
— Shirley, Owner, Bar Method Englewood/Closter
“Bar Fuel helped me set up new eating habits AND lose weight. I found more energy to exercise and my abs got leaner! I was blown away by how quickly the pounds came off when I followed Marissa and Danielle’s recommendations. I still ate and lost weight while not depriving myself of carbs and fat!”
— Anna, Technology Professional
The Bar Fuel Group Program is a non-refundable investment in your health. It’s an invitation to listen, learn, connect, explore and transform.